- Level 2 readme (PDF) – describes the level 2 products (spectra and lines).
- Level 0C readme (PDF) – describes the level 0C products.
- ESP Level 1 readme (PDF) – describes the data in the ESP level 1 products.
- Level 3 readme (PDF) – describes the level 3 products (daily averages).
- EVE Science Operations Mission Log – high-level overview of operations that affect EVE data.
- EVE MEGS B flare observations webpage usage – describes how to use the MEGS B flare observation web page.
- EVE MEGS-B Science Exposure Hours – a sortable/searchable listing by date of the hours when MEGS-B (and MEGS-P) were exposed to the sun performing science measurements.
- EVE Science Data Level definitions – high-level overview of the EVE data products.
- Read EVE FITS data files in IDL with eve_read_whole_fits.pro (replaces read_generic_fits.pro) or other languages or just browse with fv
- First-light press conference materials
- Three steps (pdf) for getting and plotting EVE data (2 March 2013)
- Daily Plots – multi-page PDFs, selected quicklook plots as PNGs (EVEdaily_yyyydoy_mm_dd…)
- Installation form for SolarSoft – includes new installations and upgrades to existing installations
- The EVE SolarSoft package is standalone, and contains several useful functions for downloading/plotting/analyzing EVE data. Download this if you do not want the rest of solarsoft. If you already have EVE installed locally on SolarSoft, you do not need this.
- EVE software detailed documentation at LMSAL
- EVE software detailed documentation at LASP