The CubeSat is broken up into seven subsystems. A short description of each is given below. Click the subsystem links to learn more.
- The Attitude Determination and Control Subsystem
- The Command and Data Handling (C&DH) subsystem handles ground commands and data taken by instruments aboard the CubeSat.
- The Communications (COMM) subsystem allows the spacecraft to communicate with ground stations and receive signals sent from the ground.
- The Electrical Power System (EPS) manages power aboard the CubeSat, managing incoming power resources from the solar panels and distributing it to onboard instruments.
- The Science subsystem manages the REPTile instrument.
- The Structures subsystem ensures that the CubeSat’s internal contents are well supported.
- The Thermal subsystem ensures that the temperature of the instrumentation is within a specified range.