The 2010 Space Science Teachers Summit examined the physical properties of our solar system, including Saturn, its moons and rings, the Sun’s effects on the Earth and its atmosphere, and the density and distribution of particles throughout the interplanetary space.
- Unexpected Surprises on Saturn’s Moons and Rings (11.8 MB PDF)
- Bringing Authentic Data to the Classroom (17.1 MB zip)
- Life in Extreme Environments (16.2 MB zip)
- Solar Dynamics Observatory (17.7 MB PDF)
- Spectroscopy, Missions, and Mission Science (65.9 MB zip)
- The Sun-Earth System (57.5 MB zip)