The Hotel Boulderado – Our Conference Hotel
The Boulderado has blocked 50 rooms for the nights of October 1, 2 and 3. The discounted rate for our conference is $172 per night*. Rates are valid three days prior and three days after.
Registration Deadline September 2, 2013. After that rooms will be released and prices and availability may vary.
IMPORTANT – MAKE YOUR HOTEL RESERVATIONS EARLY! Our conference is the same weekend as CU’s Family Weekend* so other hotels will get booked up well in advance and rates will be at premium prices.
*Sorry the Boulderado wouldn’t extend any government rates because they always sell-out on this popular weekend.
You may book online, however, they recommend calling because:
• They will be revamping their website, so directions below may change.
• If you want to book rooms outside of the three nights of the block (Oct 1, 2, 3) the system will say “Rooms not available” (Also, those would be on an “as available” basis.)
• The online system is very black and white, so if you have any additional needs, please call.
- Toll-free at 1-800-433-4344 or 303-442-4344 (Reservationist available 24/7)
- For online reservations, click on the “Group” button
- Group ID#: 13188
- Password: 542006655
Daily parking at the Boulderado: Use their valet for $1.25/hour or use one of several downtown parking garages for the same price. On-street parking is the same price, but limited on time. (Overnight guest parking is $10/night unlimited in/out)
Other Boulder Hotels
If you find Boulder hotels are booked, you might try a brand new Hampton Inn and Suites, just outside the city limits as it could be a hidden gem (about 15min. drive to Boulderado, you would need car).
Directions from DIA to the Hotel Boulderado
Getting Around Boulder
- Getting Around Boulder – Local map and information on shuttle buses serving the campuses, the 29th St. Mall and Pearl Street Mall.
RESERVATIONS: Because our conference is the same weekend as CU’s Family Weekend, reservations are recommended at the better restaurants.