Origins in the solar atmosphere and impacts on Earth’s atmosphere
Call for Abstracts
The agenda for this interactive 2-day meeting consists of invited and contributed oral and poster presentations.
The abstract deadline has been extended to Tuesday, July 10.
Please submit all abstracts by Tuesday, July 10 to Vanessa George via email: (Vanessa.George@lasp.colorado.edu)
Please limit your abstract to 250 words, include your affiliation, if you have a theme/session preference, and whether you prefer an oral or poster presentation. Please note that this year’s SORCE Meeting is shorter than in the past. We will be meeting for two full days, Tuesday-Wednesday, Sept. 18-19.
If you have any questions regarding the science program, please contact the 2012 SORCE Meeting Organizing Committee:
- Robert Cahalan – Robert.F.Cahalan@.nasa.gov, 301-614-6183
- Vanessa George –Vanessa.George@lasp.colorado.edu, 303-492-5486
- Jerry Harder – Jerry.Harder@lasp.colorado.edu, 303-492-1891
- Jae Lee – Jae.N.Lee@nasa.gov, 301-614-6189
- Peter Pilewskie – Peter.Pilewskie@lasp.colorado.edu, 303-735-5589
- Mark Rast – Mark.Rast@lasp.colorado.edu, 303-792-5348
- Marty Snow – Marty.Snow@lasp.colorado.edu, 303-735-2143
- Tom Woods – Tom.Woods@lasp.colorado.edu, 303-492-4224