▶ ACADEMIC RECORD
▶ CURRICULUM VITAE
- Total: 21 (First author: 11)
- Current citation indices here.
- Talks: 27 (Invited: 6)
- Posters: 34
- Research Associate at the Laboratory for Atmospheric and Space Physics (LASP) at the University of Colorado Boulder, USA.
- Principal Investigator of NASA-LDAP project: "Systematic correlation analysis between lunar magnetic anomalies and low-orbit plasma observations" (2017-current).
- Principal Investigator of ISSI team 336: "Plasma - Surface Interactions with Airless Bodies in Space and the Laboratory" (2015-2017).
- Member of the Rosetta Plasma Consortium and co-investigator of ISSI team 402: "Plasma Environment of Comet 67P after Rosetta," lead by Marina Galand (2017-current).
- Co-investigator of NASA-SSW project: "Laboratory investigations of electrostatic dust lofting and transport on the surfaces of airless bodies, " lead by Xu Wang (2017-current).
- Review Editor for Frontiers in Physics and Frontiers in Astronomy and Space Sciences.
- Reviewer for various scientific journals and proposal committees in planetary/plasma physics and scientific computing.
- Mentor at the 2017 International Summer School on HPC Challenges in Computational Sciences (IHPCSS).
- Young Scientist of ISSI team 226: "Interaction of Satellites with their Space Environment," led by Richard Marchand (2011-2013).
- Winner of the "Award for Contributions to the School" at the 2011 Programming and Tuning Massively Parallel Systems Summer School (PUMPS), sponsored by NVIDIA.