Science Data Access and Tools
The Version 7 Revision 2 definitive products are now available (effective December 20, 2021). This version replaces the previous version and we encourage all users to switch to the latest version for their analyses. We have compiled a list of detailed version comparisons and validation. New files are added daily to this site. EVE began normal operations on April 30, 2010.
- Calendars for ESP Level 1 , EVE Level 2 , EVE Level 2B , EVE Level 3 , and EVE Level 4.
- Directory access to ESP Level 1, EVE Level 2, Level 2B and Level 3.
- Directory access to our new modeled spectra files Level 4.
- Interactive plotting and data download – allows browsing long time series for the lines/bands averaged down to 1-minute.
- EVE Space Weather (real-time) – Space weather products derived from EVE instruments.
- EVE Flare Event Monitor (real-time) – containing near real time data of flare indicators.
- EVE Flare Catalog (2010-2014) – containing data and analysis of flares observed by the full suite of EVE instruments.
- MEGS-B Flare Campaigns – EVE flare observations for the MEGS B instrument.
- Historical 3-day plots – EVE observations from the ESP instrument with calendar navigation.
- Search for EVE data products – download a merged zip file from search results multiple files (up to 100 per request).
- Read EVE FITS data files in IDL with eve_read_whole_fits.pro - View other software packages by clicking on the EVE Documentation tab.
- Explore other solar data products on LISIRD – Explore EVE data and other solar products at LASP’s Interactive Solar Irradiance Data center (LISIRD).
- LASP's Space Weather Data Portal - Visit LASP's Space Weather Data Portal and explore solar events from a wide range of data products.
- Plot FISM2 Modeled Solar Irradiance data on LISIRD – Explore FISM2 modeled data using LASP’s Interactive Solar Irradiance Data center (LISIRD).
- Email us for special data requests if the data product you are looking for is not listed here.