RESEARCH DATA SUPPORT
University of Colorado at Boulder Research Computing
Research Data Support (Part-Time/Temporary 15 hours per week for 6 months)
POSITION SUMMARY: The Research Data Support position is part-time, reporting to the Research Data Manager. Primary job duties include website content creation for the new collaborative portal for Research Data Services. Research Data Services is a collaborative partnership between many campus groups though initially the primary groups are Libraries and Research Computing. The position will work with the Research Data Manager and Metadata Librarian to write and organize content to be used in the Drupal web site. The Research Data Services group and website will act as a nexus for coordinating activities to support researchers with a multitude of research data needs.
- Research and write up information about various topics for use as content for the Research Data Services website.
- Assist with design and organization of the Research Data Services website following standards and best practices for information architecture.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Effective research and communication skills.
- Knowledge of data management, familiarity with various stages of the data lifecycle (e.g., collection, access, preservation), and awareness of ongoing national/international discussions and literature on these topics.
- Strong technical skills and ability to learn to use new software quickly.
- Drupal development knowledge/experience desired but not required.
To Apply or Ask Questions:
Send an e-mail to Kimberly Stacey, Research Data Manager with Research Computing at email@example.com
Include a resume and/or relevant information related to job qualifications.