All teams expect the SITL to report anomalous data signatures to the relevant s/c or instruments leads. While ultimate
The SITL's ultimate goal is to put themselves out of business; they train the automated loops and monitor their performance thereafter, adjusting selections and reference tables as deemed necessary.
Questions and Answers:
- How can I find how what burst data has been selected and what is available.
- The SDC plans a graphic interface to browse the many data types; you can also browse the data directories.
- The EVA software provides a view of "the backstructure".
- There is a small idl library that wraps web services for accessing various data on the SDC. The function of most interest here is get_mms_burst_segment_status, which returns the status of all burst segments in a time range (or other filter criteria) including the start and end time (in TAI 1958 seconds) of each contiguous burst segment. See email and zip file to see if this will be helpful to you. Contact the SDC for the latest version of this library.
- How can I verify that the SDC has received my SITL submission? Check SITL submissions by going to this webpage: https://lasp.colorado.edu/mms/sdc/about/browse/sitl/sitl_selections/