Take the action to compare with THEMIS. Followup with Ergun and Strangeway.
AGREEMENT: must label all plots ... this is for exchange of data between teams and instruments. Publication can have whatever.
- Densities: [cm^-3]
- Speed, Velocities : [km/s]
- Angles, Phase shifts : [deg]
- Pressures (plasma - dynamic and , thermal, magnetic): [nPa] --> RJS comment - do we need separate entries for plasma and magnetic pressures?
- Temperatures: [eV]
- HeatFlux: [mW/m^2]
- Entropy: [erg/K] -->there is a suggestion to change this but no opinion as to what -> RJS comment - is this specific entropy log(P-rho^-gamma)? If so units are equivalent to Boltzmann constant, use J/K?
- Electric Field: [mV/m]
- Probe to Spacecraft Potential: [V]
- Electric Field Power Spectral Density : [(V/m)^2/Hz] -->> Ergun argument - note that in these units E/B = 3*c, quickly tell ES v EM
- ExB velocity: [km/s]
- Poynting Flux : [mW/m^2]
- Magnetic Field: [nT]
- Magnetic field power spectral density: [nT^2/Hz]
- Pressure (magnetic): [nPa]
- Current density: [nA/m^2]
- Differential Number Flux: #/(cm^2 s ster eV)
- Differential Energy Flux: eV/(cm^2 s ster eV)