Hourly Position Open Immediately – 1 Finance Information Services Assistant
LASP is preparing to interview undergraduate students to hire for assisting with finance information systems and processing internal customer requests under the Information Services Supervisor. Student will be responsible for supporting LASP Administration and other staff across the Lab in the following activities:
• Process information updates in Finance and Administrative systems
• Provide superior service by resolving system, data, and reporting issues for internal customers
• Develop reporting and data dashboards in our HRIS platform
• Job may also include assisting with projects and tasks as assigned by the Supervisor
• Basic accounting experience and understanding of finance concepts
• Experience in Excel
• Familiarity of administrative systems and processes
• Effective verbal and written communicator
• Ability to establish priorities in a fast pace and dynamic environment
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability and willingness to work in a team-oriented environment
• Ability to deal effectively with employees throughout LASP and the University
• Experience with SharePoint and Office 365
• Experience with CU Systems
• Availability to work 15-20 hours per week
How to Apply:
The ideal undergraduate candidate is a student who is at least 2 years away from graduation in an accounting, finance, or business discipline. The position pays hourly. The time commitment for an undergraduate is a maximum 20 hours per week during the school year and full-time over the summer. We are seeking applicants who have availability to work on multiple days weekly, between 15 to 20 hours a week.
Please visit http://lasp.colorado.edu to learn more about LASP. LASP is a very good training site for future aerospace industry employment. Resumes for this position will be accepted until it is filled. Please submit resume via e-mail (preferred) to: HRADS@lasp.colorado.edu. Include any coursework or experience you have that directly relates. Due to Export Control requirements on NASA programs, only US Citizens and Permanent Residents need apply. Please include your US citizenship status in your email.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
The University of Colorado Boulder is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals, including veterans, regardless of gender, race, ethnicity or disability.