From this page you can download a history of UARS and SOLSTICE spacecraft events, which may be useful in interpreting the science data.
The file is in a plaintext format, in 6 columns.
- Column 1—UARS Day:
- Number of days since UARS launched on 12 September 1991
- Column 2—M/D/Y:
- Date, where M-month, D-day, and Y-year
- Column 3—DOY:
- Day of year, number of days from the new year
- Column 4—Orbit Number:
- Number of orbits since launch
- Column 5—Solar β:
- Angle between the orbit plane and sun vector. The sign of the angle implies flight direction.
- Column 6—Comment:
- Describes special activities or unique mission events for both instrument and spacecraft.