MMS Science Working Team Home
This is the "behind the scenes" place for the MMS SWT to coordinate their development efforts in service to the broader science community.
Next Science Working Team / Group Meeting
Sept 30 - Oct 4, 2013 @ APL in Laurel, MD
Visitor info , agenda
Barry Mauk arranged for us to meet in their large conference room just off the lobby of Building 200 in what is called the "South Campus". You will find "South Campus" at the very bottom of the "APL Main Campus" map at the web site given above. Plenty of parking there.
MMS Mission Book Progress
|page||mms:MMS Book Drafts|
- 26-28 June 2013 Mission Operations Review GSFC
- 10 June 2013: First CPT completed successfully! Congrats to I&T Team!
- Science article on President's Budget and impacts on STEM Education and Outreach.
- 27-30 Aug 2012: Mission SIR at GSFC
- 11 Jan 2012: IS SIR at SwRI and on WEBEX for instrument team leads. [Presentations are here.|http://tinyurl.com/773njst
- 10 June 2011: Commissioning discussion at GSFC
- 7-9 June 2011: Ground System PDR at GSFC
- 1-2 June 2011: SRB Update Briefing at GSFC Visitor Center
- 5-6 May 2011: SOC Technical Interchange Meeting at LASP
- 4 May 2011: Pre-PDR Peer Review of SOC at LASP
- New MMS Project Web Site is up. Check it out and comment here...